1. WE BELIEVE that the Authorized Version of the Bible (King James Version, 1611), is the inspired, inerrant Word of God preserved for the English speaking people (Psalm 12:6-7). We believe it is the supreme authority for man, and that according to its precepts all men will one day be judged (II Timothy 3:16-17; Rev 20:11-15). We believe all other English Translations of the Bible are false and untrustworthy and will not allow the use of any other English Translation in this church.
2. WE BELIEVE that there is but one God who is in three persons; Father, Son, Holy Spirit (I John 5:7); that their purposes are one and their offices and actions are completely harmonious. Among the attributes of God these characteristics are found in the superlative degree: Holiness (Psalm 99:9), Love (I John 4:8), Mercy, Righteousness (Psalm 116:5), Righteous Anger (Ezekiel 5:15), Omnipotence (Job 42:2), Omniscience (Job 37:16), Omnipresence (Psalm 139:7-12), Eternity (Revelation 1:8), Immutability (Malachi 3:6), Truth (Psalm 86:15). We know by his Word and by personal experience that, “He doeth all things well.
3. WE BELIEVE that all men are fallen and sinful by nature, by choice, and by practice (Romans 3:10-12, 23; 5:12); that all are lost and under the condemnation of God’s Law (Romans 6:23). We believe that to be saved and become righteous, it is necessary to repent, to forsake sin and turn to God – accepting Christ’s vicarious sacrifice by faith to wash away sin’s stain (II Peter 3:9; Isaiah 55:7); to receive a new nature within (II Peter 1:4; II Corinthians 5:17); to follow the leading of the indwelling Holy Spirit (Romans 8:14). Further, we realize that to enter God’s heavenly home we must fulfill His requirements and accept His invitation (Ephesians 2:8-9) “For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.”
4. WE BELIEVE and accept as unchangeable truth the statement of God’s Word that having once received Christ as personal Saviour, “there is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus…” (Romans 8:1 a), and that having received “Eternal Life” from God there is no possibility of God allowing His Word to be broken and us to become lost again (John 10:27-29).
5. WE BELIEVE that the Church is the only organization Christ left behind to carry on his work in the world, and that it is incumbent upon every Christian to join the local church and to enthusiastically enter its program (Acts 2:41-47), winning souls to Christ (Proverbs 11:30; Mark 16:15). We believe that the Church in this world is always a local church and is comprised of properly baptized believers (Acts 2:41). We believe Christ gave us two ordinances, baptism (Matthew 28:18-20) and the Lord’s Supper (I Corinthians 11:20-34). We believe that baptism is an ordinance which every man should observe upon salvation in obedience to Him as a testimony before the world and as the door into the Church (Acts 2:41); and that upon becoming a church member; one should observe the Lord’s Supper with his church only. Though there is no saving merit in either, both are sobering ceremonies which should draw us closer to our Saviour, and none can call himself a good Christian who refuses to obey these commands. Therefore, we exclude from membership in this local church any who refuse to observe these ordinances exactly as Christ commanded us.
6. WE BELIEVE in the stewardship of our lives: that our minds, talents, time, money, health, loved ones, and all things belong to the Lord (I Peter 4:10-11). We believe that we will each be called upon to give account of our stewardship for God’s glory (I Corinthians 4:1-2) and that all of our material wealth is His and that He has established the principle in His Word that we give back at least a tenth, which should be brought each week to His storehouse (which is the House of God) (Malachi 3:8-11; I Timothy 3:15). We believe that we have not given an offering until we have paid the tithe and given above it from the nine-tenths that remain.
7. WE BELIEVE that in the pre-tribulation coming again of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ to receive His saints, raising from the grave those who sleep in death (I Thessalonians 4:13-18); that He will personally and literally reign over all the earth for 1,000 glorious years; that all men will be judged; that those who have accepted Christ as Saviour during this life will live forever with God in prepared mansions in heaven; that those who refuse the salvation Christ offers will spend eternity in the awful punishment of hell, prepared for Satan and his angels (Revelation 20; John 14:1-3; Matthew 25: 41).