The Bible shows us the way to eternal life.
(1 John 5:13) These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.
The Bible also shows us that Sin is the reason we do not have eternal life.
(John 8:24) I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.
God’s Word says sin is the transgression (violation) of His Holy Law.
(1 John 3:4) Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.
And God’s way of revealing sin in man is through His Holy Law. (The Ten Commandments)
Rom 3:20 For by the law is the knowledge of sin.
- Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
- Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image.
- Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain.
- Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy.
- Honor thy father and thy mother.
- Thou shalt not kill.
- Thou shalt not commit adultery.
- Thou shalt not steal.
- Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor.
- Thou shalt not covet.
If you are honest, you have broken at least one of these Commandments if not all of them.
- Through breaking this law, we are sinners.
(James 2:10) For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.
(Rom 3:9) Says, ……… for we have before proved both Jews and Gentiles, that they are all under sin.
- Through breaking this law, we earn death. (Rom 6:23) Says, For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
This death spoken of refers to physical death but also the spiritual death in the lake of fire.
(Rev 21:8) But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
- But, through the grace and love of God,
Jesus died that horrible death for your sins.
(1 Peter 3:18) For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit:
(Matt 1:21) And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.
Friend, the truth is Jesus is the only way to eternal life. (John 14:6) Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me.
- If God has made you aware of your need for eternal life, repent right now and call upon God for mercy.
(Luke 13:5) I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall likewise perish.
(Acts 17:30) And the times of This ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent:
- Call unto the Lord right now asking Him to save you from your sins.
In your own words call to Him and He will hear you.
(Rom 10:9) That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
(Rom 10:10) For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
(Rom 10:13) For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.
If you were saved through reading this page, please call and let us rejoice with you.
We also have a 28 week course, (free), for your taking to help you grow in your new found faith in Christ.
Call (831) 375-7082